Friday, January 18, 2013

we hope, because we can

Its snowing outside pretty regularly now. I absolutely love it. Its refreshing and clean and it reaffirms my feeling. That each day is a new day, blank slate, and anything is possible.

I have always hated new year resolutions because who actually looks at them past...new years? I mean, I have never held myself accountable to those resolutions. But you know what?? I'm going to write them again, like I did last year and every year before. Because in that moment we write them, they are our greatest hopes and even if we don't live up to them, deep down, we know we could if we tried.

So, 2013! You already look much different than the last! And to me, thats a pretty wonderfully exciting start.

1. Blog regularly. Like, 3 times a week at least? I would love to have a documentation of my life to look back on. Also, blogging reminds you to record all the positive things you have in your life, because no one likes to read depressing stories. they just dont.

2. Travel to 3 new cities! Barcelone, Prague, Dublin, Berlin, Malta...the list goes on.

3. Get a JOBBBB

4. Learn basic Norwegian.

Maybe Ill add more to it later?? We'll see. Its Friday and thats awesome because the weekends here are the best. We might go cross country skiing (it would be my first time ever!) and we'll definitely visit Jan's parents to play with the kids. For now, I'm sitting here watching season 1 of Girls straight through and its basically the best thing ever.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment