Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Bits

The weekend is my favorite for all the same reasons its yours. PLUS, it means I get to be with people as opposed to spending most weekdays alone, job searching and depressed. Please, feel sorry for me. This weekend was no exception.

Friday was spent staying in with a bunch of friends, eating chocolate and watching Django Unchained. Great movie. Quentin Tarantino knows his shit. Perfect balance of crazy and dramatic. He makes me understand art. Work with me. It's like gathering all these separate elements and then providing a reason.

Saturday we spent with Jan's family. Shopping at ski storsenter (see that? It's me writing Norwegian words. Fancy) with Lisa and Chris and the kids. Fun times. Benjamin got to pick ANY toy at the toy store as a late Christmas gift from a friend. He's two and he got to have any toy he wanted. Pandemonium ensued. Then we had a salmon dinner with the family, my favorite. Maybe my hair is more shiny from all this fish we consume? Then we went out.

Today we went ice skating! It was great. This is long.

Xx









No comments:

Post a Comment