Tuesday, January 22, 2013

That time I got a gym pass

Yesterday I joined Jan's gym. I joined because maybe, a little part of me wants to participate in Oslo's half marathon this September (this is NOT me committing to it, btw).

I ran 2 km, which is liiiike, a little over a mile. YAY! I have never, ever liked running and I was positive there was no way I could run a mile. But I officially can. I could have run longer but it gets so boring running on a treadmill. Now I see why people freak out over their marathon playlists.

A half marathon is 21 km so I'm one tenth there. That's not bad considering I have 8 months left (also, NOT me committing)?? I'll just be proud of myself if I stick to going with the gym. I don't know about every other human on the planet, but this one has issues with getting pumped up to get in shape, joins a gym, then only going for a few weeks.

It's really cold here.

No comments:

Post a Comment